Audi intends that its car dealerships have a new homogeneous appearance throughout the whole world – and the transformation is happening now.
The new facade for Audi Terminals consists of perforated and anodised aluminium sheets folded to a unique shape. The perforation is a pattern consisting of hexagonal honeycomb holes to unite both aesthetics and dynamics.
RMIG has supplied the perforated sheets for the following Audi Terminal facades:
- Espace 3000, Besançon (approx. 700 m²)
- Audi Pericaud Sas, Limoges (approx. 250 m²)
- Audi Ravon, Saint Germain Laprade (approx. 475 m²)
- Audi Terminal, Bitterfeld (approx. 600 m²)
- Mandolini Auto Spa, Brescia (approx. 460 m²)
- Audi Zentrum Perugia - Z.I. S.Andrea delle Frate, Perugia (approx. 470 m²)
- Autopolar Spa, Conegliano Veneto, TV (approx. 310 m²)
Audi Adroana (Salvador Caetano), Acabideche (Lisbon) (approx. 650 m²)